Gain Valuable Knowledge & Tips For Success!
Cybersecurity Vendor Breakouts
Cybersecurity is a vital component of every organization, no matter how large or small the organization is. As the digital landscape is vast and ever-expanding, organizations should layer multiple cybersecurity solutions to better protect their networks from various attack vectors.
Join RDI and our partnered vendors as we go over different cybersecurity solutions that organizations can use to boost their overall network security. Over the course of a month, we will talk with a different partnered vendor each week for an hour. Each session will cover a new cybersecurity solution and some tips to help keep your organization secure.
Cybersecurity Vendor Breakout Schedule:
- April 27, 2022, at 1:30pm CST: Winning the Unfair Fight – Cybersecurity for Small & Midsized Businesses. (Co-host: Blackpoint)
- Current events
- How cybersecurity is changing
- What pragmatic/practical solutions SMBs can use to protect themselves
- May 4, 2022, at 1:00pm CST: The Importance of Cyber Resilience; Best Practices - Business Continuity. (Co-host: Datto)
- Common causes of downtime, including the latest ransomware threats affecting businesses of all sizes
- The evolution of ransomware and the epidemic it has become
- How to mitigate risks and protect your critical business data by implementing a true business continuity solution, rather than just a backup solution
- May 11, 2022, at 1:30pm CST: Improve Security & Conquer Human Error. (Co-host: KnowBe4)
- Human contribution in cybersecurity
- How you can easily train & test your users
- Benefits of educating your users
- May 18, 2022, at 1:30pm CST: Backup & Surveillance With Synology. (Co-host: Synology)
- Active Backup for Business
- How you can use the cloud to keep your data secure
- Benefits of using a reliable, intuitive surveillance station
- May 25, 2022, at 1:30pm CST: Simple, Powerful Security With MFA.
- Security impact
- Strategic business initiatives
- Security benefits
5 Common Cyber Insurance Requirements
Presented By: Adam Harris, Computer Networking Division Manager
Date/Time: March 2022
Discover the 5 common cybersecurity technology that most insurance companies require.Watch On-Demand